How to Increase Integrated and
Digital Advertising Sales
Register to instantly view the free webinar here!
Successful publishers continue to develop creative integrated media solutions to meet their clients’ needs.
Media brands provide the advertisers with a plethora of options-from print, to digital, to social media, to face-to-face and virtual shows, webinars,
white papers, videos and more. The choices and complexities of cross-platform media buys can stymie advertisers and paralyze salespeople.
In this session you will learn how to smooth the path to nailing those big accounts.
In this workshop attendees will learn how to:
- Sell the benefits of cross-media packages
- Expand print sales skills into multi-media environments
- Provide salespeople with the ammunition they need to close business
- How new media has turned traditional marketing on its head
- Capitalizing on the new sales and marketing funnel
- The four E’s: Engage, educate, excite, evangelize
- What publishers need to do to succeed in the new media world
- How to build and sell the value of your brand
- How and why media salespeople must become marketing subject-experts
- What advertisers expect from integrated media programs
- Use of research to prove your media’s effectiveness
- What your media kit and promotional materials must include to empower your sales team
- How to get your media on your client’s media schedule
- Using account management systems and social media